Diverse legal teams produce better work for their clients and earn a higher share of their wallet, but the legal profession continues to be the least diverse in the US. Corporate legal departments have led the way in putting pressure on the law firms they hire to diversify, but challenges still remain. It is very clear diversity in the legal profession is no longer seen as an added bonus but an absolute must to innovate and remain competitive in the marketplace.
Joining us in the discussions are:
- Alan Bryan, Senior Associate General Counsel - Legal Operations and Outside Counsel Management at Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Laura Rees Acosta, Senior Manager, Diversity and Inclusion at Goodwin Procter LLP
In this webinar, you will:
- Learn why diversity matters
- Gain insight from our guest corporate legal and outside counsel speakers on how they are driving diversity with positive results
- Get an action plan to start a diversity and inclusion initiative today